Friday, October 30, 2009

Panasonic TC-P50G10 This is the one...,

Hopefully, I can save you some time. I spent about a year researching and continually trying to justify why my 50" Mitsu projection tv was still worthy. Last week, I finally pulled the trigger and this tv absolutely rocks. It is beyond amazing. I was watching a movie (X-MEN Final Stand)the other night (THX mode) and paused it twice and said to my wife, can you believe this tv is in our house?

I had my family over this weekend. Within 15 minutes my brother asked me how I knew this was the best tv to buy. I told him about the research I did, that combined with the picture he was looking at convinced him to order one for himself. He bought it yesterday.

The NBA playoffs, baseball, hockey, hey I even watched auto racing...Just unreal. I had no idea what I was missing until this tv arrived. I strongly considered the new LED LCD SAMSUNG'S. The 1.2" depth and picture are very good, but it came down to a few simple things. Overall value, absolute amazing picture, best refresh rate and viewing angles. All that and the brightness of LCD's helped me go with plasma and the right decision for me was the G10...This is the one.

We added the Bose 321 GS sound. We have a small room and did not want lots of wires, etc. Sound rocks. My wife's big deal was she wanted to be able to hear people talking in a movie and still hear the action all around. This system, though expensive delivers.

I hope this info helps. I appreciated all the feedback left by other's and wanted to share my thoughts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment